Allow up to 1-3 business days to process your order. Please be advised, receiving a “purchase order” via email indicating the items selected, does NOT guarantee all items will be in stock. We will notify you by email when your package is processed at the postal service. Note that in certain cases, multiple items may ship separately. However, no additional shipping fees will be applied
Canada/United States orders delay:
- Air: 3-5 business days
- Expedited: 3 business days
- Express: 1-3 business days
International order delay:
- Small Packet by air: usually take 2-4 weeks
- Surface: 4-8 weeks
- Express: ~ 1 week
Sometimes, with the un-trackable surface shipping, it can just take a substantial amount of time. There’s a chance your order might just be held at the border. This is fairly common with international deliveries. I wouldn’t worry though — it is rare that our customers do not receive their packages. As for responsibility on the package, as soon as we ship out an order outside of Canada, it is the local postal service who handles the delivery, so we do not have control over it, but the delay given is an estimated of what time it usually takes to ship international orders. This delay can vary from country to country. The only time we can guarantee a delay is with trackable packages. That being said, you shouldn’t worry about receiving it, if something happened and they are not able to deliver the package properly, then they will ship it back to our office with the reason why they weren’t able to deliver it. Then we can take action considering the reason.
Here are some reasons as to why it might have failed:
- Debit cards are not accepted for online payment. Only credit cards like Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, as well as some Visa debit cards, or if you have a PayPal account, will work.
- Most often, an error can be due to your billing address, ZIP code or street address not matching the information your bank has on file for that card. Please be sure that the ZIP code and street address match the address on which you receive your monthly credit card statement, and the order will process
- Also, make sure you have a credit card added to your PayPal account, if you used that type of payment. You’ll also want to make sure you don’t have any restrictions on it, because sometimes PayPal block payments when it’s done with a debit card, or when you have restrictions on your credit card.
- Subscription Payment failed: if your subscription payment failed, we will not your recurring order until the payment go through.